Freitag, 1. April 2011

Nimbin

The trip to Nimbin – crazy shit!

Nimbin is a small village near Byron Bay. Almost every citizen is addicted to some kind of drug...
This is how our bus looked like: Leather couch next to the driver and a sub-woofer on the roof.
Apparently, we're addicts as well..
A great example of Nimbin lifestyle! ;P
5 seconds after I left the bus, a guy asked me: "want some cookies?".
I wonder who built it.
No comment.
That's the Nimbin museum, the walls are full of newspaper articles or graffiti.
Another neat example of Nimbin art.

Clean, nicely dressed Australians.

We were not (that) much better: these are two Irish men playing with our air-con.

After 2 hours, one has seen Nimbin. We went for BBQ. There I saw my first wildlive cockatoo.

Then we went for a swim. Neat place with cool, sweet water.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen