Montag, 14. Februar 2011

Another Weekend with Terry

Terry took Tomako and I  to a quiet beach to have a BBQ. Tomako works, by the way, in Perth as a language assistant for Japanese people.
We had too many onions left, so Terry fed the seagulls. Within minutes, hundreds of them arrived.
Then, we went to a beach with waves of maximum 5 centimetres. I took my camera into the water and made a panorama.
Suddenly, our neighbours started talking loudly. The reason was that 5 dolphins were swimming at about 5 metres distance to the coast. It was the  first time I’d seen wildlife dolphins!
These big black birds wake me up every morning with their crazy voice.
That's how they sound...
A close look at a seagull.
Western Australia’s heraldic animal (Wappentier): the black swan.
The trip ended with this beautiful view over the Swan River.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen