Freitag, 1. Juli 2011

Only 4 days left in Indonesia

 I had 4 and Diego only 2 days left. We decided to go to Kuta together. In the morning of the 9th, we took a speedboat back to Padangbai. Immediately after arrival, we continued to Ubud where we checked into my previous hotel. Of course, the staff remembered me. Then, we got ourselves motorbikes and went to the monkey forest.
 Again, they were more aggressive than I had in my mind. Must have been mating season or something... ^^
 A squirrel. Or maybe it's a Luwak-coffee-weasel? ;)
Anyways. On the 10th, we went to the Ubud market to bargain about some presents for our families. It was quite funny. Then, we took a driver to Kuta where my companion continued to the airport. I checked in at Ayu Lili Garden, a place Jean-Pierre Sallat recommended about two weeks ago. It was very good indeed, I just loved the pool!
Until the evening of the 12th, when my plane would take off, I did some random things. I went shopping, answered my mails, got a haircut, some massages, visited Wayan and my old hotel... There is only one thing I'd like to single out: I got my watch repaired.
In the morning of the 10th, I somehow managed to shift it off my bed table. The glass broke. I exercised myself in blasphemy and thought it would coast at least 100 CHF to get it repaired back home. I knew that there were many watch-salesmen in Kuta, but I thought they weren't able to repair. Anyways, I asked a few guys and got lucky: One guy wanted only 5 CHF! I told him I'd give him 10 if he'd deliver the fixed watch to my room on the next day. No sooner said than done.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen